Note: Experimental Design For Biologist

 Original link: https://www.cshlpress.com/default.tpl?cart=1691324863330633814&fromlink=T&linkaction=full&linksortby=oop_title&--eqSKUdatarq=1020

I have heard this book throuhg the recommendation from the twitter. So .. I searched for this book in the library. Fortuneateky, the book is available at Stang library, Faculty of Science, MU. I end up with borrowing this book to learn more about how to design a good experiment with reprducibility, even though, I have expereienced in doing research quite many years, still, I am curious why people recommend this book a lot through the twitter!

I have made a note, which will remind me what to do the research as well as tech my research fellows sometimes. The note will be updated time to time, depending on my reading speed.

I need to embed this content as this book that I have read is also related to this one: misinformation and bias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Useful links (updated: 2024-04-26)

Genome editing technology short note

SUSA Thailand - Sustainable University? (update 2023-06-23)